We are passionate about winning cases for our clients and dedicated to providing superior client service.

What to Do If Injured in a Crossing Accident

File a police report. The police will gather evidence at the scene of the accident.

Gather evidence. Obtain contact numbers from eyewitnesses, and photograph the scene of the accident, including the train involved and your vehicle.

Do not speak to anyone other than your doctor and lawyer. Your statements can be misconstrued and used against you.

Document everything. Keep a record of doctors’ visits, expenses, and lost wages to assist with proving your damages.

Talk to Faerber & Anderson, P.C. as soon as possible.